White Water Bay receives over 1,000 applications for seasonal employment each year. We have 300 positions to fill and have a stringent screening process in place to select and hire only those candidates who demonstrate they have the kind of character we are looking for.
All applications are individually screened and only those qualified will be granted an opportunity to move on to the interview stage of our process. Candidates who submit an application online will receive an on-screen automated response indicating their application has been successfully transmitted.
Take the time to search through our opportunities, to get a better understanding of the variety of opportunities here at White Water Bay. If one of these positions is a good fit for your skills and interests, then we encourage you to fill out an online application.
- All Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age or older to apply.
- Please DO NOT call to check the status of your application.
- All eligible applicants will be contacted by phone to setup an interview. Please provide a working number.
- Applicants must provide two forms of identification during the application process. The most common are a state issued ID card, birth certificate, US passport, and social security card.
- White Water Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.